Interested in our unique approach to bringing advanced MRI to your hospital? Contact us today.
Let us handle all the details
If you are interested in hosting a Companion Imaging center at your referral hospital, get in touch with us and we will be happy to discuss the opportunity with you. In the meantime, a typical process for bringing Companion Imaging to a host site is included below.
Once an agreement has been established, Companion Imaging will:
- Select and prepare an area at your hospital that is suitable for accommodating the MRI scanning equipment. (Note: may be permanent or mobile depending on available space at your facility.)
- Acquire a high-field MRI scanner (1.0-1.5 Tesla) and MRI-compatible anesthesia and monitoring units. We will also arrange for installation of all equipment, as well as construction associated with implementing the MRI center.
- Secure a service agreement with a leading vendor to maintain the MRI scanner and related equipment.
- Acquire and maintain appropriate liability and casualty insurance to adhere to applicable state and local regulations.
- Provide access to multiple board-certified veterinary radiologists to interpret MRI results. We will also implement a Web-based distribution system for the transmission of MRI images to radiologists and referring veterinarians.
- Provide MRI technologists to administer MRI scans. These individuals receive specialized training at an existing Companion Imaging center.
- Offer several different payment options, including all major credit cards and CareCredit®, the leading payment option for veterinary practices.
- Provide proven marketing and educational programs to stimulate referrals among area veterinary practices. These will include no-cost training classes that will educate regional veterinarians about the diagnostic advantages of using MRI and how to refer to the Companion Imaging center.
We only require that a licensed veterinarian from your facility is available to oversee patient anesthesia.
Well, it is. If you are interested in our unique approach to bringing advanced MRI to your hospital, we would be happy to speak with you. Simply contact our COO/Chief Development Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-979-2704.
CareCredit is owned and licensed by CareCredit LLC, General Electric Co. or their subsidiaries.